And it’s time for another throwaway post, droogs!
**The Magic Murder Bag**
- A Scandalous Providence by E. Frank Tupper
- The Cost of Disicpleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Old-Fashioned: The Story of the World’s First Classic Cocktail with Recipes and Lore by Robert Simonson
- The Epistle to the Romans by Karl Barth (Commentary)
- Romans (Chalice Commentaries for Today) by John B Cobb Jr. and David Lull
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
It’s funny; I’m sure there’s other books I started/am still reading, but I can’t remember any of them. This is how out of control my reading has become.
Thoughts on Present Discontents
I’m kind of a big ball of nerves and emotions these days. Work is its usual stressful self, but I’ve also taken on a LOT of extracurriculars and side projects to keep me plenty busy, and I presently have a family member in the hospital.. Some days I’m super manic and down for whatever, other times I want to crawl into a hole and never come out. C’est la vie, I suppose. Gotta make room for the things you love to do in life and not let the stuff paying for it get ya down!